12 Feb

Amateur Best – Ready For The Good Life

No commute today so a freebie – just as well really as i have a beauty. The other day i came across the track and album i am going to bang on about today. I haven't had too much time to digest it but the imediacy of it meant that i had to put something from it up. A quick scan of Pitchfork's review tells you that the man behind Amateur Best is, London's Joe...

Read More

Share This:

12 Feb

Mario & Vidis – Changed feat Ernesto

It's always risky when artists you like work together. Normally it never quite works out how you expect, and I find tht 99% of the time it ends up being a huge dissapointment. Obviously the track I've chosen today is one of the other 1%. Mario & Vidis – Changed feat Ernesto I've been off work for a few days and, in Changed,I decided to dip into the hard drive and go with a track i've revisited a lot...

Read More

Share This: